Read or write an OpenEXR image.
|out||n/a||1||1||1||1||1||char long float32 float64|
||Reads the given file into a jit.matrix using the indicated channels listed in the channel attribute.|
||Writes the current jit.matrix to disk as an OpenEXR image file using the indicated channels listed in the channel attribute.|
|adjust||int|| Flag to enable or disable adjusting the HDR image data through ILM's proposed display mapping pipeline (default = 0). When enabled, the exposure, defog, kneehigh, kneelow, and normalize attributes can be used to control the following display mapping process:
1. Compensate for fogging by subtracting defog from the raw pixel values.
2. Multiply the defogged pixel values by 2(exposure + 2.47393).
3. Values, which are now 1.0, are called "middle gray." If defog and exposure are both set to 0.0, then middle gray corresponds to a raw pixel value of 0.18. In step 6, middle gray values will be mapped to an intensity 3.5 f-stops below the display's maximum intensity.
4. Apply a knee function. The knee function has two parameters, kneeLow and kneeHigh. Pixel values below 2kneeLow are not changed by the knee function. Pixel values above kneeLow are lowered according to a logarithmic curve, such that the value 2kneeHigh is mapped to 23.5 (in step 6, this value will be mapped to the display's maximum intensity).
5. Gamma-correct the pixel values.
6. Scale the values such that middle gray pixels are mapped to 84.66 (or 3.5 f-stops below the display's maximum intensity).
7. If converting to 8 bit unsigned integer values (char), clamp the values to [0, 255].
|channels||symbol||The list of channel names to use. When reading an OpenEXR file into a jit.matrix object, these channels will be mapped to sequential planes. If a channel does not exist it will be filled with zeros. When writing a jit.matrix object, the names listed in this list will be used to name each plane as they are stored in the OpenEXR file. (default = null)|
|defog||float||Value subtracted from pixel values to compensate for fogging due to stray light in the recording device (default = 0.0).|
|exposure||float||Sets the apparent exposure of the image on the display. It lightens or darkens the displayed image, allowing you to reveal detail in the high or low end. (default = 0.0)|
|gamma||float||Coefficient to use for gamma correcting the pixel values (default = 2.2)|
|kneehigh||float||Pixel values between kneeHigh and kneeLow set the white level of the displayed image, determining which value is mapped to the maximum intensity of the monitor (default = 3.5)|
|kneelow||float||Pixel values between kneehigh and kneelow set the white level of the displayed image, determining which value is mapped to the maximum intensity of the monitor (default = 0.0).|
|normalize||int||Flag to enable or disable normalization for rempping the floating point data into a uniform range of 0-1. This operation will be performed before the display mapping process. (default = 0)|
|verbose||int||Toggles the printing of information to Max Window.|