Searching within the Documentation Window
You can search the Max documentation by using the Documentation window. It allows you to perform searches and explore documentation resources.
Using documentation search results
- Click in the Search field at the upper right of the Documentation window and enter the text you are looking for. The results of your search will be returned as you type, organized by types.
- The results displayed will include Object Reference Pages, Tutorials, Guides, and Topics. You can scroll down and locate the document you're looking for. Clicking on the document will display it in the Documentation window.
- To show all the search results, click on View All ... Results. The complete list of related search results will appear in the Documentation window, and the window will display a header which allows you to further refine your search. You can scroll down and locate the document you're looking for.
- To refine your search, click on any link in the header to display only that type of search result.
- Click any item link to display your choice in the Documentation window.
|How to Use the Documentation||How to Use the Documentation|