The Video Toolbar Browser
The Videos toolbar browser provides another way to explore movie files you use when patching in Jitter in a quick and efficient manner. You can search for files, audition them, patch directly from the browser.
Displaying/Hiding the Videos toolbar browser
- Click on the Objects button in the left patcher window toolbar to display the Videos toolbar browser.
Clicking on the Objects button when the toolbar browser is displayed will close the browser window
Exploring files using the Videos toolbar browser
- You can use the View by Preview and View by Name buttons in the Videos toolbar browser to select how movie files are displayed. The Max application will remember your preference and display it when you close and re-open the Videos toolbar browser.
- Type a word into the Videos toolbar browser search bar, and the browser will display audio files whose titles are filtered according to your search terms.
- When you click on a preview or title in the Videos toolbar browser, it will be selected and the movie's title and pathname will be shown in the browser's display area.
- Each movie file has its own playback control when viewed in Preview mode. Click on the play button to audition your files.
Patching from the Videos toolbar browser
- Click on a filename or a preview box in the Videos toolbar browser to select it and drag the selected object into the unlocked patcher window. A copy of the Max jit.playlist object with the file you have selected already loaded will appear in the patcher window.
Note: You can also hold down the option key and click and drag files into a locked patcher window.
|Toolbar / UI Guides||Toolbar / UI Guides|