Use the filterdetail object to produce details from a filter specification provided as input. The filter specification may be generated by the filterdesign object, or by other means. The output includes the impulse response, step response, magnitude and phase responses, as well as phase and group delay.
The resolution of the returned filter characteristics. You may reduce this to reduce the computational intensity of performing the detailing calculations, or increase it to gain greater resolution. By default, a resolution of 512 points is used.
Common Box Attributes
- leftmost outlet -- magnitude response
- second outlet -- phase response
- third outlet -- phase delay
- fourth outlet -- group delay
- fifth outlet -- impulse response
- rightmost outlet -- step response
|Sound Processing Techniques||Sound Processing Techniques|
|Audio Filtering||Audio Filtering|